RCU Forums - View Single Post - WALKERA 37
Thread: WALKERA 37
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Gibi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WALKERA 37

Hello!!!!!

Im a newcomer to this R/c helicopter thing. My friend owns a store and sold me this really cheap  walkera 37# and since my only previous heli experience is limited to a tinny but super fun alloy shrak, I have like a gazillion questions. 
When I opened the box  (not before reading this thread) I had a few surprises. My heli comes with the Hytech 55 servos and with a a wk g011 gyro. 
I went and tried to fly it a little, but the damned thing wont leave the ground. Even when I apply maximal throttle wont even move. So I took it back to my friends store and he gave me a new one.  Came home and tried it again and about half throttle it kinda want to move, but then when I keep applying throttle, stops moving and just stand there. 
Im pretty sure the pitch is all wrong. Thought about the battery but this one came from factory with a lipo batt.  
Any advice.
Sorry about my english guys.. U know what they say about spanish people and english!!!
Thank before hand for your help. Ive wanted to get in this hobby for a while... I hope frustration wont kill it!