RCU Forums - View Single Post - Paint / Airbrush Gallery, Lets see what you've done
Old 11-23-2009, 12:25 PM
dirtyghost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Paint / Airbrush Gallery, Lets see what you've done

now that's where your computer skill comes in, but your dead right. 
There are programs out there that you can do it all with i use several to do different things they all do what they do well but not 1 does it all the way i like to do it so here's what i use.

Adobe photo shop is excellent for photo manipulation and cutting round things to a degree.
Coral Draw x3 this is the daddy off all manipulation programs for graphics and what i do most of my background removal in.
Adobe Illustrator for creating vector graphics (high res print quality images) these images can be blown up to an infinite size without breaking up at all with incredibly sharp edges for printing which is what you want for very high resolution in the decal.

Have a play around with some packages the more you play around the better you will become, im still learning all the time, and if you have a go and get stuck just give me a shout and if i can help you i will, if you get stuck cutting out a certain graphic i could have a look at it for you ok.

Im happy to help where ever i can.

Regards Marti.