RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:46 AM
mxracer154

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!

ORIGINAL: J0EC00L

MXracer,

i just got my Mini E-Revo... what a blast! I have had more fun with the stock set up on this car than with my mini-t or pro-pulses.

So, first ting i did was order some Lipos... unfortunately, i ordered 2 x 2200 2S 25C lipos. Is that not good? I also ordered the Y Harnesses, one for parallel and the other for series. Will i have to do any other modifications to the rc before i run it with those 2S's? I keep reading that y'all prefer the 3S lipos? wouldn't that cause hotter run tems than 2S?

I've already sunk the additional 60 into batteries and harnesses... i would like to enjoy it for awhile before i sink even more into it, so any advice on what i can do to ensure an enjoyable, fast, and backflipping fun would be most appreciated!

Thanks again

J0EC00L
Hey, glad your enjoying it just as much as we are! That was a good move ordering lipo's first! Those lipos you got are better than what im running. I am running two 2s 2000mah 10c lipos but when i run them in parallel they are 20c, so yours will be 50c way better than mine. You can't run two 2s in series, that is like running 4s in series and is absolutely over kill you will be hitting in the 70's or 80's as ive seen on 4s. Run them in parallel for now then you can try out series later. Ill tell ya more on how to run them in series i gotta go to school now.