RCU Forums - View Single Post - DLA 112 ???
Thread: DLA 112 ???
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: DLA 112 ???

Never had a change of heart. I've never supported the DLA brand in any way.

The only place I recall commenting about them was in another forum and I don't recall those comments to be favorable. I have concerns about a company that might be sitting within a few blocks of the one they copied their product from trying to get in the game and under sell the original brand. I don't know they aren't pulling rejected parts from a dumpster and assembling them for sale outside their own country. Polishing up an exterior only makes them pretty, not run reliably, better, or longer. Same effects to be had with a little powder coating or anodizing, which has been used to generate sales with some other low quality Chinese products. It's what's inside an engine that makes it do the work. Those same components are what determine if it will work for a long time or only a short time.

I'm certain everyone will be interested in seeing how yours worked out a year or two after you put it to use and get a lot of flying hours on it. I am not aware of any continental support structure in place for their wares at the moment so I hope you don't need any "customer service". However, if parts are available anywhere there are numerous people that could handle the work.