RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kalee Belt Driven 4WD Picture Heavy!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:57 PM
nutechracingusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kalee Belt Driven 4WD Picture Heavy!!!

ORIGINAL: milligan

Man,put a 5t body on that,and it would look sick! Bash the he** outa it Zerogravityrc
Haha yeah I'm not to crazy about the bodies either but then again I don't really like the 5T body but honestly they all look like hell after some good bashing so to me they are only there to help keep the crap out of the chassis and electronics, the 5T bodies are expensive so if I can import these and keep the prices down it will be a good alternative to the stock HPI 5T bodies for some hard bashing and keep the 5T body nice and neat for sale later or whatever. I have a buddy stopping by with his HPI 5T so I can compare everything as these almost look a little longer with the 4WD but once I can compare them I will know.

It will get a good beating now the snow around here has 3 days of rain on top and it all froze I can rip this across the open fields with some awsome natural ice jumps so it should be a good test and allot of fun I took it out the other night and it goes really good in the snow with the 8" wheels :-) should make for some good video.

Thank You,
Scott
Zero Gravity RC