RCU Forums - View Single Post - ddm Dom V1 VS Dom V2 PIPE 5B
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 06:45 PM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ddm Dom V1 VS Dom V2 PIPE 5B

ORIGINAL: hndaman1

ORIGINAL: splcrazy

yeah thats fine if you guys tested or have opinions on any other brand of exhaust pipe lets hear it , i dont mind if its not the topic . Yeah the VRC is a pipe that i keep going back to the web page and keep looking at it lol ahh well i might just have to wait till it comes out , but it looks exactly like the vrc sidemount that is available right now , so i dont know the vrc pipe designed for the TS engine must have a bigger header outlet diameter or something ?.

the gbe hornet is ugly too

I know the GBE is ugly, But I didn't want a huge thing hanging off the side of the buggy any more..
yep same thing im in at the moment ,i dont want to see a massive TGN pipe hanging off the side of my 5b anymore , thats why im considering getting the ddm V1 or V2 it just looks a hell of alot neater with the pipe out of the way and all the way in the back of the 5b , i keep destroying the shell cos the damn sidemount pipe is in the way , i have to keep buying and spraying new shells cos im always cracking them cos im too lazy to remove the pipe . IM even considering geting that $350 aluminum car shape shell with this V2 pipe to eliminate the stupid lexan shell, OR just stop using 5b shells