RCU Forums - View Single Post - My Mato Shermans Tx is broke.
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 03:18 AM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: My Mato Shermans Tx is broke.

ORIGINAL: BIGMIG

I don't think I have seen any other tank posted on this forum with all the reported problems this tank seems to have.Was this the same tank everyone seemed to be talking about several months back and how great it was going to be and everyone was going to buy several of them.Reminds me of all the hype that was posted on the motorro KT and what a flop it turned out to be.???????? Still trying to figure out whats good about this tank from what I have seen posted here so far.????

BIGMIG ..........????

P.S. Be interesting to know how many members here actually bought them.............I know a few guys have.You don't hear much of the Matorro KT on here anymore.??? I allways thought they were a good looking tank but seemed to be a basket case inside them from most of the posts on here.?

Really????? What about all those early Heng Long problems 3 years ago.

Here is what is good about this tank

Rock solid tracks, Durable and will stand up
WSS suspension. Easy to mod to make fully functional
Cast Hull and T23 turret.
Split ring hatch
Opening hatches

It is a really good parts tank to mate with a Tamiya Sherman to enable you to build many versions of Sherman.

Really, the only thing questionable about it is the electronics. Kind of like Heng longs first tanks. Throw in an RX 18 and the one weak issue is resolved. The electronics is a good design, but poorly manufactured. The one button action that fires the airsoft, and triggers the recoil and gun sound was a really slick idea for guys who like airsoft. The removable sound cob is another great idea that shows promise of being able to change the sounds for different models of tank . So if they fine tune and improve the boards there is a good chance for some great developments in the future. That is my objective opinion.