View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:13 PM
karlik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spam thru RCU

ORIGINAL: cyclops2

OK

How about RCU giving him what he wants.
A free HONEST description of his bussiness ethics. Harrassment.
The post could be put into all the Talk sections of each groups of interests.

I love helping out a Dirtbag.........Right out the door.

Rich
I suggested the same thing in the other thread, but based on the reaction I’d say it aint gonna happen. We wouldn’t have spam email if they didn’t work. I’m pretty sure there are a whole bunch of RCU members who think that email was a legit endorsement and have or will set up an account with these guys. Even the threads regarding this are “hidden” in a forum where very few people visit.

Put a sticky that would appear at the top of each forum (like the child actor sticky) with a title like “Startheli Email Spam Alert” and the contents would simply read “this business abused our system and sent an unauthorized email to all active forum members suggesting RCU endorses the business. We do not endorse them, the email was a spam and their RCU account has been deleted.”

Since it appears to me that all RCU is going to do is downplay this as much as possible, I’ve come a to a decision. I have changed all of my account info and put in bogus trash, and sorry to say I won’t be using or visiting these forums any longer.