RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/5 Scale BT-13 Vultee Vibrator Build from American Eagle
Old 01-18-2010, 03:23 AM
georgewaldrop
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/5 Scale BT-13 Vultee Vibrator Build from American Eagle

Denny,

Great to see you back working on the Vibrator! I haven't done much of anything on getting started on mine...I have been doing some research for the build later.....but then my wife went and bought me another winter project, partially built, so whats a guy to do?!

I uploaded a pic of the new project, it is a 3/8th scale Starduster Too bipe @ about 90" on the top wing and right at 78-80" length. I have had the same kit the project was started from for years, but never built it. Then when I found the partly built one online, my better half said I should get it for Christmas...hmmm! [X(][X(]

We also just got notice last week that as of March 12th, I am gonna be looking for a new job as the company I am working for is furloughing around 100 here (till around Sept, and possibly permanently), soooo I'm glad the project is here and paid for, but I may have to cover it with a bedsheet and krylon! I am determined to build the BT13, and am hoping that I can make it happen sometime this year. If I can find time and funds at all, maybe I will get going at least cutting parts before long.

Glad to see you posting more on the build and I'll definitely be following along.

Have a Blessed day!
George Waldrop
AMA - L1307 ~ IMAA - LM207
Waco Brotherhood #151
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf98626.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	1358786