RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite Focke-Wulf 190-D9
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 03:28 PM
P47Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite Focke-Wulf 190-D9

ORIGINAL: bigtim

not sure if you know this or not, but there is a very informative CD that RCScale builder has for sale by builder ANTON,I think I paid 15$, with alot of helpfull information and tips,I got one, and became a site supporter in one shot,it was edited to reflect the builders posts with accompanying photos, in as much as I spend most of my RC on line time on RCU I still use RCSB as a building, and reference site, the talent level on some of the projects is outstanding.

I just ordered my paints for my FW190A8 last night from www.warbirdcolors.com .

the photo issue is a strange one I think it may be on RCU's end, because I have had this issue before when posting some photos that came out fine on one post, but super large on others,you could try to delete the pics on the first post and try again on another just to check, the pic size isn't that large, I post regularly on my build thread using my small Digital camera wihtout having to resize them at all.

Thanks for very useful info, I will look into this.

Regarding your last remark: I deleted the picture and reloaded it and now it came out fine. I think you are right, the problem was at the RCUend: apparently the uploading procedure entails an automatic resizing of the picture which for some reason was not operative last night, but is now.

Cheers!