RCU Forums - View Single Post - MT70CC TWIN coming soon. Nothing compare this one !!!
Old 02-09-2010, 02:24 AM
unit53

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MT70CC TWIN coming soon. Nothing compare this one !!!

When i first heard tommy does listen to his customers ,i didnt have a point of refrence,not heres a point in fact,,after thinking about it ,ill only have to make a slight clearance on the left side looking forward,,because of thrustline offset,,,im anticipating theese engines will sell like hotcakes,,imagine,if it had have been made by our high priced ,suppliers,easily 750.00 or more,,i think 3/w made a 70 twin for about 775,00.. this has got to be what all modellers in this class want power and good proce ,greatly reduced vibration,and long lasting airframes,,ive seen way too many 50 cc class planes crash due to component failure,most likely due to overworking an airframe ,the only way to smooth out an engine is balance it as best as possible,the boxer twin cancells out most of the issues there.of course theres explosions going on there so its giong to pulse but not try to self destruct like a single is more prone to do,i once had a 50 cc plane idling in my yard,came back 10 minutes later to find the wheels off and severe servo gear slop ,from the piston slap,,,,ithink this type of engine is going to make our flying much more fun ,instead of re gluing and replacing worn beat up parts,less maintenence more flying.