RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tower Hobbies Uproar 40 build
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 08:29 AM
RICKSTUBBZ

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default RE: Tower Hobbies Uproar 40 build

Cliff,
Man, I can’t tell you how glad I will be to see the end of this project. Thought I’d be finishing up about now and I still have a way to go. I am at that stage where I have to drag myself in there to work on them[&o]. Not to mention I have the typical pile of crap that needs to be done that has nothing to do with RC airplanes. Maybe once I get some covering on this - one, it will help with motivation. That’s what I am hoping.

gunneredwards,
Is the engine centered? If by that you are referring to the location of the crankshaft - it is in the middle of the firewall which is the same place the kit plans call out. Best I remember anyhow. I have slept more than once since I drilled the firewalls[sm=72_72.gif]. I think I posted some of that back when.

Thrust angle, as I have mentioned before, these are being built with 0° thrust angles. Once they are flown if they need some adjustments I will shim up the motor mounts to get what the plane wants.

I am not completely sure that I follow your question
sure everything will be straight like that?
How I interpret it, everything is strait, (like the dude from “The Men’s Warehouse say’s) I guarantee it.