RCU Forums - View Single Post - picked up a sim, whats next?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:13 AM
sil40sx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: picked up a sim, whats next?

Thanks for the input Rafael! I guess I really have to keep reading more to be able to fully understand heli's and the parts that I will be needing. One thing I get confused though, you mentioned I can start practicing with the difficult heli's on my sim and not start with the basics one? Is not that gonna take me longer  to learn since Im a beginner? Of course, on your side is different because  (I'm assuming) you're already experienced heli pilot, thats why you can play with any models .

Based on the threads that I've already read, people here are recommending spektrum DS6i or DX7s. Does all the six channels will work right off the bat to a trex500? Or, do I need the extra channel and get the DX7?

I checked most of the prices of the parts that i will be needing to fly a Trex500 kit, and found out that I need atleast 1k. I guess I will have to wait couple weeks before I can complete them. Im just wondering, what would be the big difference between a 400 and 500? Other than its size? Does the handling will be different? TIA!

Jas