RCU Forums - View Single Post - In your opinion what is the most bullet proof 4x4 out there?
Old 03-01-2010, 10:44 PM
lacofdfireman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In your opinion what is the most bullet proof 4x4 out there?

I am starting to get back into this after many, many years away from RC Off Road cars... My 11 year old son is tired of Flying planes and wants to try something different... The thing I always hated about my RC truckwhich was when Traxxas came out with the first Nitro T-Maxx was First Nitro... Noisy and dirty, and Second every time we drove it it seemed to fall apart.. Every time you hit a jump even it it didn't get much air you broke an axle or stripped gears or something... We wanna get something we can play around with that is more durable.. He has been doing research and thinks the Slash 4x4 is a good one but I want to make sure we get the right car... We are not racers just backyard bashing will be our thing... We want Electric for sure and something durable.. In your opinion what is the best bang for the buck? We are looking to spend around like $500... Any opinions would be appreciated... And no we are not afraid to work on them but it would be nice to have an RC that didn't fall apart evertime we drive it...

One last thing.. Bigger the better for me.. 1/8th or 1/10scale if they are durable...