RCU Forums - View Single Post - MINI OR POCKET JETSKI??
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: MINI OR POCKET JETSKI??

They only call it a swap meet as about the only thing that's swapped is money for stuff. Usually I drag home more than I take but yes, buy, sell or trade. They normally have some very good buys there and I'll offer some good deals myself and better ones to people I know like you. Bob Kensill always has a lot of boat goodies, Dan Kramer shows up more to have fun than anything as together we're trouble! Misshydro or should I say Mrs. Hydro as she and Joe supposedly got hitched this past week as she's picking up my Pro Cat to repaint for me. There's also a RC show there so maybe bring along you OB tunnel and enter it. There's an area where they have demo's of planes, heli's and 4-wheelers.
Yes, the Indiana Fort Wayne.
Here's a map: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Fo...::r::25:::::/e

[Update] Jul, get hold of ggeiselman (Gary) over at IW. I shot him a PM early this morning and they'll have extra tables. Go into the back of the building, not through the parking lot which faces the street but you can go in through the parking lot entrance if I'm right. You should be able to go in somewhere around the big sign at the Coliseum. Karen Kinsell should be at the door.