RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hirobo SRB Quark Forum: Photos Q&A
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:49 AM
TTMT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hirobo SRB Quark Forum: Photos Q&A

ORIGINAL: HeliYogi

Well I guess the quark vogue finally died!

RIP Hirobo Quark
Well, I don't have anymore questions at this point, but I'm still very happy with my Quark. I've sent it off to MRC for repair. Ever since Ibought it, I've had a glitching problem with the tail motor. It randomly revs during flight.I should have done something about it long ago, but I finally got around to it.

I think the biggest issue I have with the Quark is that Hirobo is selling it at such a high price without a 2.4GHz radio system. I don't fly with others - I rarely see anyone flying anything in my area, but it's more the principle of it.

Other than that, it's one of my best purchases. I use it for practicing my skills with less worry. I still can't fly backwards worth anything, but Idon't think it's that important. I'm not into 3D really. Iprefer scale flying. I purchased a Thunder Tiger Innovator MD530, and it's fantastic, but I'm a bit more nervous flying it. Between the two helis, I feel like I've got exactly what I need to develop my skill. I'm a slooowww learner.

Thanks for starting this thread. It was very helpful to me in deciding to purchase my Quark and get other viewpoints about it. And I'm very happy with my decision, despite the high price.