RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warning about online store.
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 05:11 PM
tonito21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning about online store.

Hey i know that im new to this forum but i just wanted to throw out a little warning about rcplanet.com About a week ago i bought a miss vegas duece from this store online for 250.00 which i thought was a little too low compared to other stores. So like two days go byand i check my order status and it says still processing. So i call them and they tell me that they dont have it at there warehouse, but it says In stock. So the guy tells me there gonna get it from the other warehouse. So a week goes by and i get a call this morning and guess who its from? RCPLANET. So the guy in a weird voice tells me that they dont have it at the other warehouse either that they have to get it in from a vendor or something. So now i have to wait for another week. I tell the guy if they can upgrade the shipping from fedex express(which i paid an extra 30bucks for) to one day shipping, and the guy happily says NO. And i go check the website now to see wat was going on and they bumped up the price on the MV2 to $299.95. I sure as hell know im not gonna pay an extra $50.00 for there problem. So this is just a little warning about rcplanet.com and they are also affiliated with canyonhobbies.com so be careful guys.