View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:50 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: The RCFW Hellcat Group Build

ORIGINAL: Charles, AC6WU

Hey Chad,

I just received my kit in the mail...It looks great...now I'm waiting for the wood order so I can start building. It looks like a remote sliding canopy is doable with little weight penalty, I'm working on it anyway.

Many thanks,
Thanks for the heads up Charles. Please look it over carefully for any shipping damage and let me know what you find. I'll get replacement parts out ASAP if any are needed.

ORIGINAL: Sharpeye22

Hi Tko310 and Chad,

Is the cockpit kit ready and if so what is the cost?

Larry
Larry,

The kit for the full cockpit has been Tighe's baby thus far and I really don't know for sure where it stands. I know there were a few plugs that Tighe wanted to "finesse" a bit in order to get a bit cleaner part but beyond that I don't know much. I will see Tighe on Thursday and will try and remember to get an assesment from him on the time frame for availability and estimated cost. Of course he may check in here himself before then and tell you what you need to know.

I will still be offering a kit for the partial cockpit for those who do not wish to install the full depth unit. With any luck I will be executing that in my prototype over the next couple of weeks and it will then be available for purchase as well.