RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA District X Special Election
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:36 PM
GIJon
My Feedback: (118)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA District X Special Election

Personally, I'm voting for Mike Brown. Mike is a straight up guy and a modeler's modeler. He has held national level positions other than D-X VP, written articles, reviews, and is extremely knowledeable about AMA and District X. He has not been in the position long, but has already made some very nice positive changes. He was helping the district and AMA from behind the scenes for a very long. His passion for the hobby is above reproach and others could only hope to emulate his ideas and actions.

Mike does not have 'Pie in the Sky' ideas that have little substance. He just wants to travel the district to meet and fly with club members, hear their concerns and help them and the AVPs with issues that arise. Let's don't forget Mike's District X newsletter that the AMA President gave our district major kudos for developing and literally thousands of members have asked for it to continue. It is an AMA first.

That is my personal opinion, however his excellent reputation stands on its own. Actions are much louder than words.

This is a free country and I spent many years in the military to help preserve the right to vote for your choice of candidate.

No matter who you choose as your candidate........PLEASE VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE!