RCU Forums - View Single Post - Old Hirobo Parts?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 01:37 PM
scalphunter
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Old Hirobo Parts?

Hi DonHolder, I see I'm not the only one looking for parts for an old GMP Stork. Are you having any luck? So far all I've been able to get was a new manual for $30 from Canada. Another Stork owner put me on to it, said if I had the Hirobo part number it would be easier to find the parts. Anxiously awaiting snail mail to delver the manual to me. What shape is your Stork in? The one I got supposedly was never completely put together and flown. Biggest problem I have is one of the ball jointmounting earson the flybar assembly is broken off! That and a lot of slop in some ofthe snap links from putting it together and taking it apart too many times. Even if I had the part forthe flybar, I'd be afraidto try and fly it becauseof the slopin some of the control arms. Anyhow if you find a source of parts, I'd sure appreciate you letting me know where and I'll do the same for you. My direct e-mail is [email protected] if you want to drop me a note.Later and Thanks for letting me whine on your shoulder!