RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hydro Video game??
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 10:46 PM
JRockZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hydro Video game??

Im just wondering if any of you guys here would be intrested in a Hydro boat video game? I used to be a Mod creator for an old nascar SIMracing game thats just this year celebrating 10yrs and there is still a huge following for this game that came out in 2001, Im not sure i can post any info on the game as of now, i wouldnt want ya'll to think im spamming but the community thats still left and playing and racing this game is trying to start a campaign to bring in new players/editors/enthusiasts.I figured since im an avid reader and occasional poster here that i wouldsee what ya'll think. This game has great graphics physicsand online play as well as 100s of diffrent tracks andvehicle types.(it is a simulation game so most mods runas closeto real as possible).

Im the guy that did the funky stuff for this game and i brought in Monster trucks, Muscle cars, Speed boats, airplanes,Hydros and i worked closley helping to even get motorcycles in this game. The game engineis now FREE to download but it doesnt come with any cars. boats etc... those you have to download sepratley as a "mod"and install to run the game. I will gladly post more info on it if its ok to do so here? im still trying to find my Hydros but being a CAR racing game they of course dont handle all that well but they do work ok from what i remember. I can also post images and some videos as well if need be. So for now i'll leave it as that and if there seems to be enough responce then i will bring on more info.
Thanks
JRockZ