Default RE: 1/18th Rally Cars

ORIGINAL: MR.FEESH

ORIGINAL: DettaSCT

Haha I'm sure they do. Also, what's with all your sigs defending your honor? You're obviously not a troll or anything I mean it has been my experience that you're just a nice person all around...is there a forum lounge that I'm not aware of in which you post?
It's really more about the fact that some folks just find reason to cry to the mods about EVERYTHING.
I can be a little short at times, but I try to help folks. Some of them seem to think this is burgerking and they can ''have it their way.''
Oh I know it happens, just doesn't seem like you're the type of person that people would make a fuss over. Any one gives you trouble send em my way lol [img][/img]

Had someone narc on four of my posts I've made over the last few days. Seems that some people get butthurt awfully easily or are PMSing.
Really? Some people man. Everyone's tougher when they're sitting behind the safety of a keyboard. Damn shame.

That's not being ''tough sitting behind a keyboard,'' that's being a pansy and run tattling to mamma.
Meh. Well, such is the internet I suppose.

Yeah, it is funny how many forums I have seen dry up or die entirely.

Some people were so intent on getting the "meanies" booted, that just so happened to be the ones that had useful info to pass on, that pretty soon the experienced guys either did get banned or left on their own because they were tired of the endless newb-led attacks and complaints.

Nothing like "biting off your nose in spite of your face."