RCU Forums - View Single Post - PIEDMONT IMAC / April 17, 18, 2010
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 06:20 PM
downhumpty
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PIEDMONT IMAC / April 17, 18, 2010

OK Lady's and Gentlemen,

Lunch for Saturday (which comes with pilot registration) is in preparation. We will be having a home made Spaghetti meal with grilled garlic bread. You will be able to get extra plates for your friends and love ones for a $ 5.00 each plate donation to our club. Lunch will come with your choice of a can soft drink or bottled water. Brenda will be making brownies for desert.

If you can't do spaghetti, I will make arrangements to special cook you a hot dog.

Looking forward to a great weekend of IMAC competition. I will be at the field Friday evening around 6PM (some of us have to work) James Taylor "doc" (not the famous singer) will be there to help show you the ropes. Just be safe and DON'T FLY OVER THE ROAD(HOUSES)!

If all goes as planned I will have the oil regulated @ 375 deg. for a Team Cholesterol dinner. I plan on cooking a pile of French Fries and some Hot Dogs, Friday night. Guinea wings for Saturday night. The club grill will be hot for anyone to use.

See you there!

Kent Porter

If you need me call me! 919 538-6811

Oh yeah! Looks like Wayne Matthews with his New Fire Breathing Extreme Flight RC Extra 300 has skeert off all the Unlimited Pilots