RCU Forums - View Single Post - 12X bulletin. Must read for 12X owners.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:40 PM
2Sunny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12X bulletin. Must read for 12X owners.

Hi Jason!

Dude, I couldn't agree with you more on 1 and 2. Honestly, I feel like I've been "drinkin' from a fire hose" for months now 'cuz it seems like I learn something new every day. I did not setup my system so I admit to failing to know all the details, but I now feel a much stronger need to understand the "nitty-gritty" details of my radio, rx, and esc. I would want a failsafe mode to be power OFF and all servos neutral, but obviously that wasn't the case. Also I have been beating up on Chris about an arming plug and because of the weight consideration versus the number of instances where it would be helpful he is not in favor, but this has changed my mind totally and I already ordered one to put in my Delro.

As to "Junior Radios", I admit to a strong bias against that "other" company having seen several total data losses on competition day , but here again todays events are bringing everything into question. I purchased the radio only weeks ago, which is long after the Bulletin came out so my question is why the heck was this NOT recalled and modded by JR. To me this is NOT trivial.

Cheers Mate!

I just like saying that even though I really can't pull it off since a yankee accent just doesn't do it justice

Joe