RCU Forums - View Single Post - 42 Percent - is it a fraud company?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 04:11 AM
Aviomac-Mac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 42 Percent - is it a fraud company?

Is there anyone else that have had problem with 42 Percent.com and Ken Anderson?

The September 17'th 2009 I made an order of products for 1058 USD from 42 percent.com. The payment was done by sending my Credit Card information to Ken Anderson who withdraw 1173 USD from my Credit Card! No products was shipped out. I wrote several E-mails asking what the problem was. The following is the E-mails we have sent so far:

Ok so this is the card that is on file for orders then?
Ok I am dropping this box today wanted to be sure I had the right info first
Ken
(E-mail sent January 22'nd 2010)
- - - - - - - - - -
Did we still need to run the card?
Ken
E-mail sent January 22'nd 2010)
- - - - - - - - - -
So we just didn’t charge Shipping fee.
If you think we did let me know because that may be a bit because it’s a Box of stuff.
Advise
Ken
(E-mail sent January 22'nd 2010)
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Ken,
I have been charged 1173,5 USD. The order sum is 1058,05 USD.
So you have charged 115,45 USD to much or as I think - shipping, which could move quite big objects around the world.
Best Regards
Ove

- - - - - - - - - -
Ok I didn’t realize that it’s all good .
Ken
E-mail sent January 22'nd 2010)
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Ken,
How is my paid order progressing? I hate to have to remind over and over. Do you not think it’s about time to send the products I have paid for – or send back the payment?
I actually thought 42-percent was a serious company. You’ll have to proof me wrong.
Regards
Ove

(E-mail sent March 10 2010)
- - - - - - - - - -
We have shipped in last week should be on your side of pond soon will look up tracking info.
Ken
(This mail sent March 10'th 2010)
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Ken,
What are you doing?
You did charge my card September 19. 1173,5 USD
No you did another charge of 169 USD the 24’th March 2010.
I would appreciate if you would send me the products instead of charging already prepaid orders.
/Ove

(E-mail sent March 31'st 2010)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
We had to have a marker for the shipping the amount will be refunded once it reaches you .
It is just a marker for the shipper to get the package to you once it is there we will refund the amount .
Ken
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi Ken,
Any news regarding the shipment?
What is the problem? If you have the ordered and twice paid products in stock – just send it! Why miscredit your brand and company by stealing customers money? I’m not a bank – so please refund the 169 USD immediately! I don’t give a damn about your business system – so far you have stolen the prepaid 169 USD and the original 117,5 USD as long as no products delivered!
It feels like a fraud – and that is really bad when customers have those thoughts about a company.
/Ove

(E-mail April 12'th 2010)
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Product is gone to you already should be on your side in 24 hours .
Card is batching out today for the full amount .
We ran the amount though today it should show in 24/48 hours on your card .,
Ken
Hi Ken,
If it is true I’m the happiest guy in Europe. Do you have any Tracking number for the shipment?
Regards
Ove

(E-mail April 13'th 2010)
I am not in office yet today it is before 8:00 am here BUT I will send to you when I get in office .
I thought I had a picture of all the stuff but when I looked last nite it wasn’t on my system ….anyway talk soon .
Ken
(E-mail April 13'th 2010)
Hi Ken,
How is things going?
I must say I’m very very very disappointed.
What is the problem?
Do not have the products in stock?
If you do not send the products within next week I want you to refund ALL the payment you have stolen from me.
/Ove

(E-mail sent May 14'th 2010)
That is more than fair so the time starts today .
It’s part forgetful part parts but both expire now so to work I go on it your more than fair about dead line .
Ken
Ken,
Sorry to say, but my English is not god enough to understand what you are writing to me.
It does not make sense.
You could answer YES or NO of the following questions:
- Will you immediately send the products I have made an order of more than six month ago?
- Will you refund the 169 USD you double charged the order?
- If you not intent to send the products, will you refund all my payment immediately?
/Ove
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can't figure out what Ken Anderson answers me. Could anyone please help me to translate?

One thing is certain - I have been dealing with a fraud company. I surely hope that Ken Anderson and 42 percent.com is an sad excemption from the American way of doing business.

/Ove Nielsen
Sweden