RCU Forums - View Single Post - Maxamps Out of their Mind????
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Willystylz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Maxamps Out of their Mind????

ORIGINAL: austinelse
2. We have thousands of loyal customers who disagree with you. They want the best performance and value and the lowest cost per cycle. The exact specs of our packs along with exactly how we test the pack to determine those specs are listed on our website. We are the only manufacturer that I know that actually tells people what testing we do to determine the ratings that our packs have. We are the only company that I know of who provides this information, not the other way around. What if your cheap packs last 5 cycles, not 100? They could be dead on arrival. If our packs come up short of 300 cycles, we warranty them. That is a fact, not an assumption.
Something that struck my curiosity when I saw you guys providing a 300 cycle warranty. What is to stop somebody (that actually has for example 500 cycles on their lipo) from sending their dead battery back to you guys while saying he's still under the 300 cycles? I own 6 lipos and I haven't a clue how many cycles I have on each. I could only guess, and even that would probably be way off for the ones I use the most.