RCU Forums - View Single Post - Maxamps Out of their Mind????
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 04:06 PM
samguan

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Maxamps Out of their Mind????

ORIGINAL: flat6

Max amp batteries are for people with money to blow, or the noobs to the sport who dont know about hobbyking. There is no difference between a maxamps lipo and turnigy, and if you want to argue there is, then please provide a link with proof. (there is not one).

I for one have never purchased a battery from max amps, nor will i ever. Absolute ripoff. Im sure their sales figures/bottom line profits are suffering due to their ridicolous prices, while hobby king cannot keep enough lipos in stock.
Source: http://www.rcbros.com/forum/forum_po...?TID=6922&PN=1

Funny email from Jason at MaxAmp, the moderator on the forum compared a HobbyCity lipo to MaxAmp Lipo. Jason got mad and wants his account be removed from the forum. All moderator did was just comparing their prices and stated nothing bad about MaxAmp.

-Message from MaxAmp-
After reading this and seeing that your mods started it I'm requesting my account with your forum be removed. We don't want to be associated with a site that finds this type of thing ok.

Best regards,

Jason

To MaxAmp: with email like this, you have ABSOLUTELY no credibility, trust , nothing.