RCU Forums - View Single Post - Maxamps Out of their Mind????
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 04:48 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Maxamps Out of their Mind????

ORIGINAL: austinelse

redfisher 007-

That's our shop. I would not swear to God if I were you.

Out to the left you might see a little bit of the track in the back too. We have production and shipping downstairs and sales and marketing upstairs. We are living the American dream out here. If any one of you would like to stop by and check out the place, feel free. You can run a few laps on our track while you are at it.

Yes, we get our loose cells in from China. Yes we build the packs here at our shop using name brand components. The are not the ''same'' as anything else on the market.

No they are not packs in the boxes you see there in the picture, they are loose cells. That is why you also see a welder and several soldering stations.

You act like your secret spy dad came out and tricked us into showing him around or something. You are cracking me up.

We use to have a commercial building out in Beaverton, Oregon as some of you know. We decided to make the move out here to Nine Mile Falls because I could buy property here with a shop on the same land as our home. That way the guys come out here to work and I walk about 20ft or so to work everyday from my house. Most days I can be found hanging out with my kids at the track, working on rc cars, planes, or boats, or replying to secret spy threads on RCU.

If you all want to see more pictures of who we are and what we do, let me know...or I guess you could just call 007's dad up and see if he has some other secret spy pictures to post online. Maybe next time he comes buy I will give him something to take a picture of

By the way, if there is any question about the ''waterproofness'' of our packs just take a look on youtube. Several guys have done underwater testing of the packs.

-Austin

if you read the first line, it said I copied the following post from RCBro's. So being the nice guy that I am, I will allow you to apologiez Austin.