RCU Forums - View Single Post - Maxamps Out of their Mind????
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 09:42 PM
rc18junky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Maxamps Out of their Mind????

i got to say i am a little freaked to see the factory is a 2 car shed i was thinking the factory was a big place where everyone was in clean suits like you see in intel commercials . i wish he would have gotten pix of austin house it must be a mansion for the price they sell the battery's for, but none of us know the industry as austin does i know the produce business and in produce there is number 1 and number 2 produce. number 1 produce is fruit or vegetables that are picture perfect with out a mark on them fresh picked. number 2 produce is fruit and vegetables that are all scored up buy the machines that harvest them or might be a little older and have some rot on them which is turned into processed foods never making it on the plate in restaurants as stemmed on whole zucchini for instanced. for all we know the lipo industry has the same kind of standards firsts and seconds and maxamps uses first only. im thinking in HK there is a room in the factory where there are assessed and the number 1 cell go to company's like maxamps and thunder power ect at a higher price