RCU Forums - View Single Post - Maxamps Out of their Mind????
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:42 AM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Maxamps Out of their Mind????

ORIGINAL: plasma 327

Fella's
Maxamps is an American company wich is getting few and far between.. It matters not that business is in a garage or a home.
Microsoft started in a basement.. I spoke with Austin last evening and he is a true American.. He is gearhead and a RC nut just like us. He Loves American muscle cars, The American dream and is living it!! I have one of his Lipos coming and if it is as advertised(and I have feeling it will be) Maxamps will exclusively have my business.. I am a small business owner my self and the cost of business in America is inherently more expensive.
When at all possible, we all should support America.. We all wish we had money to burn but to have something great we all save for the purchase that is more expensive.. Most of the time is it worth the wait.. After speaking with austin I believe in him and I believe he has a high quality product.. I am excited to get the lipo form him.. Austin must be respected for joining Rcu and our discussion as it is out of the ordinary.. My hat is off to Austin...

God Speed

Chip
Thats not the issue at all, Thats all great, The issue is the high price increase in the last three years and the lack of testing data and the run around about why they where not in the lipo shootout. Thats all, hats of to them for living the dream and so on.