RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sig Morrisey Bravo Build
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 10:37 PM
willig10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sig Morrisey Bravo Build

Sorry to hear that. I was at a local RC flying field and got to talking with a gentleman and we started discussing planes that we always wanted to build. I stated that I wanted to always build the Morrisey Bravo and the Mr. Mulligan. The gentleman had just come back from an estate sale and allowed me to purchase this plane from him, new in the box. I am so glad I finally got to get one of these planes. I am enjoying the build and can't wait to see her fly. The Turnigy 52cc is producing good power on my test bench. With a Champion DJ7 plug With just barely tuning the needles I am idling about 1350 to 1400 reliably. I am seeing 7500 RPM on the high side but have not tuned the high side to get peak RPM.

The 52cc from Turnigy I have been told puts out the power of about a 40cc so I am right in the ball park for just a little extra power if I need it.

I am running Ryobi 2 cycle mix at 32:1, I am currently using a Zinger 20x6 propellor as well. I will probably maiden her with this setup and adjust accordingly.

I might be interested in selling her but it would take someone to make a good offer and I will not let her go until she is finished being built.

Glenn