RCU Forums - View Single Post - ***Help Wanted RC Boat Gas***
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 02:43 AM
apache 56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ***Help Wanted RC Boat Gas***

ORIGINAL: exotica

...im considering buying the hull only and making some changes to it to strengthen it up. Then install some good hardware and the RCMK motor. Ide be happy if i could get it to go upto 75kph top speed and put around on the lake between 50-60kph.

you want a hydro or a cat and you only want to go 50 to 60 kph...?????? are you mad,,, mate have you seen how slow 50 kph is in a boat belave me mate after 1 min you will be bord sh##less with it . mate dont kid yourself , if your going to go and buy a good rcmk motor do your self a favore and place it into a hull that will perform for what you want.... ,

but if its a case of you already have perchased that hull , well best of luck with it ......
if i was you stay well clear of those boats with the weed wacker motors and there clames of speed . and depending with you and your budget and style of hull your after go and talk to the guys on this forum that know there stuff and mate you will save yourself some money in the end and you will have more fun then you ever will with one of those POS , BOATS....

there are really good hobby shops in australia that will sell you a realy good product and then theres the fleebag flee market (ebay) that will sell you anything and at over inflated prices..... these shops get these hulls for about $245. as dollars or less ,,, then clame there worth a lot more well mate there not..... idd perfer to spend money one somthing that will work and last......