RCU Forums - View Single Post - How to splice a video,also known as open your eyes
Old 06-13-2010, 12:36 PM
BiggTony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to splice a video,also known as open your eyes

ORIGINAL: Ern

Yep, that's what will be needed. Home depot has sheets of clear Lexan that are pretty inexpensive from what I remember, and should be able to withstand the impacts pretty well. Now to figure out a removable mounting system. LMAO... don't we all have a tank project that I need to finish" !!
LOL! But I'm willing to bet you have at least one tank done!

When ever I scrounge up enough money, it would be best to see just how hard the gun unit hits. Basically if large earth magnets on the inside of the hull and attached to the arms of the shield can sustain a 360+ FPS impact. Then again, I have some airsoft guns and could try it with those! If earth magnets are out of the questions, then it's a matter of contorting customized clips that snap onto a specific molding on the turret and hull. At least, this all sounds good! lol

Another cool thing I thought of is,....for instance, a PIII ausf. L,M,N or Panther G with armor plating could have the option of adding strength to taking hits, where as a KV or Tiger...nothing is added. If a PIII ausf.L,M,N withshürzen the shield should be tint color coded, all other tanks would be clear.