RCU Forums - View Single Post - Skyrunner 300?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 02:49 AM
SpiderJets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Skyrunner 300?

ORIGINAL: Cliffhanger

By the looks of it, the 300 is going to be a winner for the new JetCat P-20
I think you are spot on. I saw it flying at the second Kolibri meeting in april 2009. With the Kolibri it was already FAST, it's a very clean flying model with very nice axial rolls and it flies better and better when the tank gets lighter during the flight. It's surely bigger than the Twinjet/SAPAC/... range of models, but again, this one flies surprisingly fast, predictable and easy for such a small turbine compared to the size of the airplane. The plane shown there was a beauty in moulding as well (the designers/builders have a CNC moulding company and it shows they were also very familiar with R/C composites).
Perhaps the best model for the JetCat P-20 and the new SuperKolibri ; only drawback is the lack of a landing gear and hence the necessary "less attractive" hand launch (which seemed to be very easy, nonetheless).

I have seen the model at JetPower2009 hanging in one of the booths which claimed sole distributorship, if I am not mistaken, can't remember which one (not Martin Lambert's) ; maybe Pollack Modellbau ???

Nicolas.