RCU Forums - View Single Post - AEROWORKS TAIL HEAVY
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 09:13 PM
eagletalon
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AEROWORKS TAIL HEAVY

ORIGINAL: hanko

Oh ****, your way the hell out there. I dont know what to tell you guy. That sucks big wheenies. I wonder how much lead it would take to make it right? What did AW have to say about that?
hi` hanko, yes this does suck ! to answer your question on lead i would have to add 7to9 oz. and thats with battery`s as far into motorbox as possible. aeroworks tech`s say that i should buy the graphite tube`s and tail gear that they cary and add a prop hub weight and that should take care of my problem , i asked why so tail heavy and the two tech`s i spoke with mention and i qoute: it`s a posibility of heavy wood structure . and my option was to purchase the graphite setup for the tail end. iam currious to the weight and ballance of the fuse itself and elevator/stab. I would have to remove all my gear to do so & not that it would help not knowing standard production weight.

aeroworks solution option`s
1. purchase their graphite tail tube`s & graphite wheel gear. then add a prophub weight. i`am leaving this sector open for discussion.