RCU Forums - View Single Post - ---OFFICIAL CASTER RACING K8T TRUGGY THREAD---
Old 07-27-2010, 11:17 PM
vnmsgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: -OFFICIAL CASTER RACING K8T TRUGGY THREAD-

ORIGINAL: expertbasser

I know its NOT part of THIS forum, but next week, I'll be getting my NEXT Caster vehicle: ZX 1.5R! Gotta have it ASAP! Our local track is closed down for repairs until the 1st Saturday in September, so now I have time to get the new buggy, B6 engine, starter box, & MY NEW FUTABA radio!

Let me know how you like the B6. I may get one too. Just so you know Holeshot can get those motors for you.

I also ran the truggy this past saturday. Did not qualify too well but still made the A as it was a club race and wanted to save my super softs for the main so I ran a old set of JCons. Ended up last after the first couple turns but worked my way past the field with the K8T and up into second place and without about 5 minutes left I was 2 turns behind the leader when he broke and at the same time my battery came unplugged and my truck took off! Needless to say I did not finish cause of that. LOL! Truck was DIALED in the main! My friend took it for a spin earlier and was putting faster laps times with my K8T then with his Kyosho ST-RR, said he had the same amount of on power steering but the Caster had way more off power and no need for using the brake to get the back around just a little bit like he does. This coming from a guy who podiums and/or wins most of the local races here he attends.