RCU Forums - View Single Post - My Custom Carbon Fiber Revo 3.3 Brushless Conversion!
Old 07-28-2010, 03:21 PM
MuggyDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Custom Carbon Fiber Revo 3.3 Brushless Conversion!

Woohooo! I love this setup! I took it to a very big skate park with a huge snake run and a real nice street course. Today, I must have gotten AT LEAST 45 minutes run time on each pack (Don't knwo how this is poccible, other than again I mostly had it at about 1/3 throttle the whole time, occasionally a little more or less). I keep on think something is wrong, but I looked at the voltages of each pack and they were 14.107 Volts and 14.407 volts. I have my LVC set at 3.2 per cell, I think I'm going to go to 3.4 volts. But really, I mean this setup is amazing! The hottest the motor got was 120 degrees at the end of 2 packs, the ESC at 115 degrees, and the lipos at 109 degrees. No breakage the whole 90 minutes, except I once landed from 6 feet in the air on one tire, and both the pivot balls on each side popped out of the axle carrier, Easy fix, and I think it probably save either a broken wheel, a-arm, or part of the steering (Glad I have a titanium gear servo). Took 5 minutes to repair. I am really impressed with this truck, both in it's durability, and handling. Last night I unscrewed the rear shock shaft ends on the shokcs, and this, along with the silver and blue springs, really helped the truck not bottom out as much as it did before. I can't stop smiling!