RCU Forums - View Single Post - Does anybody pay attention to the classifieds anymore!!
Old 08-19-2010, 04:35 AM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Does anybody pay attention to the classifieds anymore!!

The problem /opportunity in my opinion is also the online retailers are offering great deals .
As stated why buy something on line unseen , ect , plus shipping ?
You look at Tower , Hobby Lobby and Nitro and Hobby King , the deals , the off price coupons , ect make some very interesting combo programs come down in price .
The biggest online retailer again in my humble opinion not offering any great shakes is hobby people -Every week I get there emails "lowest price , great deals lol , not really .
They raised the price on the Black Horse P40 over $100 from the introduction based on demand , now they are sitting with them and the new Top Flight P40 is much better .

Also if you exapnd your horsion from fule to e-flight , the new FMS/Airfield planes by Nitro RC (warbirds) well for $99 thru $219 you get a great flying warbird epo complete with 2.4 radio . I bought the complete package for $209 , took the 2.4 out and installed my spectrum 7 .
Funny thing is that the cheapy 2.4 I got from Nitro with the arf , is now in my A-10 , and it work better , binds easier , and has performed flawlessly vs my Spectrum 7 from Horison . Imagine that ????