RCU Forums - View Single Post - H9 T-34 Engine/Prop?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 01:49 PM
georgewaldrop
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: H9 T-34 Engine/Prop?

Do any of you folks have or know anyone who has an unbuilt one of these? I inherited a crashed one...only real damage is the firewall and second former were knocked out and lost...The fuse is good beyond that excepting the cockpit area which will be an easy rebuild. I can get the basic shape of the firewall from the cowl, but I need the size and location of all the holes in the firewall and the former(s) just in front of the wing. All that was ripped out, but the fuse sides are pretty much undamaged.

If someone has a fuse they haven't assembled (or assembled but don't have the gear/engine/mount on it, so you could take a good close-up pic and give me the measurements) and could get me a good shot of the former(s) in front of the wing and the firewall, and measure the size of the formers, size and location of any holes pre-existing in them and the length of the beams where the gear is mounted I would really appreciate it. I would like to rebuild this plane and this information would make it lots easier...I could do it without it, but I would be bald before I was done from all the "figuring"!

Thanks in advance for any help that might be provided!

Have a Blessed Day!
George