RCU Forums - View Single Post - MiG Combat Air Patrol (MiG-CAP)
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Saburo Sakai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MiG Combat Air Patrol (MiG-CAP)

"Step away from my bird, and my girl, you schnapps-swillingold timer," Sakai said to the gallant new flight trainee Galland.
"Entschuldigung-excuse me, sorry, Lieutenant Sakai, I was just excited to get back into action." Galland said, his eyes darting this was and that in abject fear of the Bushido Warrior Sakai.
"Yes, Galland. A new, but old enemy for you-fascists[:@]. You should know first hand the viciousness of our foe in the Republic."
"I apologize for drinking before flying and hitting on your woman," he said, indicating Francesca, the fetching Tech Sergeant who kept Sakai's various aircraft airworthy. She rolled her eyes at Galland for Sakai's approval.
"Franny, dear, ready that other F-15C for Galland, here, and get Consuella to brew up a huge pot of coffee for our wayward Nazi here," Sakai said, taking Galland's elbow and leading him to the mess.
"Hey, I said I was sorry, but what's going on here?"Galland said.
"We're going up in three hours on MiG CAP over Iranian-slash that-"Iraqi" airspace. I'm putting you through your paces on the newer birds, here, as things are different since you were galavanting about the skies of your utterly bashed Fatherland in your slick little Messerschmitt 262 before the Americans took your birds and had a little talk with you,"
"So we're going up?" a startled Galland beamed, "but that would mean that...."
"Right: you're my wingman for the time being."
"Ausgezeichnicht-excuse me, I meant, 'awesome!' "
"But first, there's the firehose to....sober you up a bit[X(]. It's also tradition. Then we'll fit you with your new flightgear. And work on your bloody English. This is the American Remotely Piloted Air Force (ARPAF), for Buddha's sake."

God save the Republic and the State of Israel.