RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bought a box of goodies..... Is this worth selling? Pics..
Old 09-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Bought a box of goodies..... Is this worth selling? Pics..

No, I didn't say that, I was big into IMAA giant events for years and I have seen huge planes under electric power. What I am saying is to start reading the how to and basic stuff so you can learn what all this strange stuff is. Due to high winds I started building another electric plane today. I was given a couple very old 1/2A kits and these little planes lend themselves to electric. I understand gas and glow but I have to go onto Wattflyer {at the bottom of the header} to get the basic information I need for anything electric. Before I ask any questions I read the getting started in electric first thing, they also have a FAQ section I go through, I read first so I have some idea of what I'm doing then I ask my questions in the beginners forum. I joind the WF site when I built my first little electric and have so much fun with it the guys have threatened to take it away from me. This new one should fly a lot hotter, my first one only has throttle, rudder and elevator, this one only has throttle, ailerons and rudder but it's a sleek little plane. It will be fast and handle better, more like one of my pattern planes, well, kinda, no rudder may be a set back? I may add one too, being a kit it's easy to do now during the build. Electric is OK but when you started out it was a big gasser, you need to learn wet if you plan to go gas. The little .40 would be a great teacher.