RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Ultimate Monster Truck guide

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 06:11 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultimate Monster Truck guide

This is a thread of all specs on all current Nitro MT's and keep it updated as new Monsters are released. Here is the data I have collected so far. I gathered all of the data from MULTIPLE reliable sources (MFG websites, RCCA) to be accurate.

I encourage everyone to PM me to keep this list up to date and accurate- if you see a spec missing that you know, if you see a truck missing, PM me the truck and the specs. Now, these are for VERIFIED specs only, not backyard tests and speed guns. I will accept physical measurements, but not speeds, HP ratings, or any other performance spec unless it is in black and white or a reputable website.

I also would like to keep the prices current, and allow new members and those of us shopping for a new Nitro to get an idea of what these really cost.

Props to: JefX, Vizaracer, Ray Kessler for their contributions, and slodsm for working with me on keeping this up!! It is going to take your help to be as good as possible.
Old 03-25-2004, 07:31 PM
Sweetshoes90210

Default RE: Ultimate Monster Truck guide

you have the top speed for the CEN MT-2 fun factor messed up the top speed has a clocked speed of 45.4 mph stock (From CEN them selfs, i have talked to them)
Old 03-26-2004, 02:36 PM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Ultimate Monster Truck guide

The nature of this post is to provide an informative and factual comparison between monster trucks available to the public. If you have any FACTUAL evidence of a difference in performance, size, or any other specs here, PM Dale and he will decide whether it is in fact right since he put all the work into this chart, I will unlock it and he will edit it.