Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Aerosodle - R2 (My Video Plane)

Old 03-28-2006, 12:45 PM
typicalaimster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aerosodle - R2 (My Video Plane)

Well it flys with authority! No video of it in the air yet. I still need to do some more tweeking on the engine. I think something is going wrong with my fuel pump!
Old 03-28-2006, 02:12 PM
kd7ost

Whats the fuel pump or engine doing? I'm working on a version now that will fit both my buddies YS .45 and my vintage OS .61 FSR or my un-used Magnum .91 FS. His YS has the pressurized fuel system but I might have to put a pump on. I would like the effeciency of the FS but might just stick with the big 2 stroke OS. We should ask Mike H how he fed fuel to his Irvine .53. I think Mike R uses a header tank. You two guys reading this?

Dan
Old 03-28-2006, 05:40 PM
typicalaimster

ORIGINAL: kd7ost
Whats the fuel pump or engine doing?
It's giving me irregular peak runs. I narrowed it down to a screw loose in the carb. I didn't know what it was until I took the bird back home. I just did another test flight and it's running alot better. I haven't ran the engine since last season, so I'm slowly having to dial things back in.

Now if it would just quit raining! I'm out here flying between the storms. Have to love wireless..

Old 03-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Pontiac_40
My Feedback: (3)

Hey that looks familiar! Good job Scott. Maybe we can shoot some air-to-air video, that is if we find a flying field soon.

Zawar