Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

Auto Cad 2005/Auto Desk Pro Video Editing

Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Auto Cad 2005/Auto Desk Pro Video Editing

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 08:39 PM
OutBacK_2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Cad 2005/Auto Desk Pro Video Editing

I have a very good collection of software that I aquired from a friend. I dont have much use for it, but if any one is intersted in it let me know. It's illegal to sell. But I would be more than happy to give it away. If you have something I could use, and your willing to give it away. I have AutoDesk Auto Cad 2005 Full Version not lite. Auto Desk Inventor,Abode Premire Pro, Hight end video editor. I also have many other greate retail hight end software. all full versions. I dont use many of thease. I also have some of the Best DVD software you can get, Like Roxio Easy Media Creator 8. But Like I said I'm not selling it. But it would be nice to get something in return. if your looking for something paticular just e-mail me.