Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

Which 2.4GHz Patch receiver antenna to get???

Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Which 2.4GHz Patch receiver antenna to get???

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 09:56 PM
riosouza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which 2.4GHz Patch receiver antenna to get???

ORIGINAL: katarinaconnors

Be very very careful of Hobby Wireless, I have ordered two major orders (400+ with them In the last two weeks) after several months of good service. One is totally missing and the other short most of the order with no explanation... They no longer answer their phone but have a machine message telling you they no longer take phone calls!! ! And they don't seem to be interested in anything but processing your card... They don't answer their emails either (6 so far unanswered) with anything meaningful!! Visa tried to call them but their no. on file with Visa is disconnected.. I have had to go to my bank/card company.. Retired and the funds for two cameras and OSD doesn't grow on trees! Visa told me there were several issues with them from others and their business practices ... Anybody else out there getting ignored or having order problems.. From now on if someone doesn't have time to answer my calls they don't get my business.
Hummm, that's not true, credit card companies never disclosure this type of information.

I read some other thread that you wrote exactly the same issues about other vendor such as Jet Central a spotless company, you said they never answered the phone, product DOA.... bla-bla-bla
I feel sorry for all the vendors you might have done the same thing, and at the end the poor vendor eats the loss because you call your credit card company and get your money back....Ma'am at your age you should be doing this kind of things.
[hr]

Here is another one, ouch!

ORIGINAL: katarinaconnors

I guess I am to blame the post man, and assume he stole and fraudently sent the return reciept... ????

Katarina Connors a.k.a. Katt

[hr]
ORIGINAL: timrob http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_91..._2/key_/tm.htm

Hmmm.... Like the two EV5U valves shipped to you, claimed it was not received yet delivery confirmed? A replacement sent anyway and you reversed payment on the credit card

My personal experience With ''Katt'', she is a liar and a thief! I have a list of stories from numerous vendors about how Katerina has either tried to, or has screwed them.....
Not one to bring this stuff to the public but this woman is completely FOS!
ONLY customer whom has been banned from buying Dreamworks product!
[hr]

...."I have been in the hobby 45 years and have three doctorates"...
Then you should know better that your thread can start a nice lawsuit for public slandering and for false statement... and you better have more than your doctorates to save you money!!!

Good luck Doctor.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:45 AM
katarinaconnors

Wasnt looking to start a Thing!! Pretty easy to confirm what I said.. For anyone...!! Just try and call them... You will see (hear) they no longer take phone calls and that their other line is no longer in service. Other people have had the same issues and put it here.. Real businesses DO answew and have phones... Some have phones but hide behind their secretaries like Todd at Dreamworks... All I am saying it is really difficult sending off your bucks to someone then when you have a problem they don't or won't talk to you or answer their email...

We have come to the point that businesses don't have stores, customer service, answer their phones or even have one or any accountability for how they treat their customers. When you have to have your cards reissued and go to the dispute center to get your money back that is pretty sad state of affairs. Just FYI the dispute center is an independent agent of the bank/Visa.. Someone called me a liar (Todd) but they found you lacking of fact not me.. Actually I won't go into THAT issue with the facts because I don't want to defame anyone like he did me.. I won the dispute ... And yes the dispute center told me they had issues and I was not the only one... Maybe she shouldn't have but she did.. People find it incredulous that a business can not only not have a phone or customer service but that their phone number on file with Visa is bad. In other words even Visa can't call them..

Was not trying to start anything ( and I won't continue it!) but I was just giving a heads up.. I had seen several posts asking if anyone had been able to get any response from them, dating back to last year. I had also read complaints that they charged a 40% restock for returns.. You can confirm for yourself by simply calling their number to ask a question..... Facts... and their customer service policy are facts.. They charged me $15 shipping and then wanted another $15 for insurance? on a $304 order... When the real freight cost was aprox $7 and the insurance cost $2-3.. By the way it is the sellers responsibility to get the product to you, and at least get a signature.. they are the ones who by law and CC company has that responsibility..

We live on 7 acres here in the city and our mailbox is 1/4 mile away on the closest city street. Anything can happen.. Like the postal carrier said to me this week "we make mistakes". My substitute carrier just got fired from his job when he just went home and dumped his mail in a WalMart dumpster when he got upset. No kidding...

Bottom line is do you want to send your money to some company that isn't there, won't answer their email or have a working phone... Charge a 40% Restock... When the problems happen as they eventually will.

What happened to customer service and proper business... The Internet where any scammer can set up a web site and forget licensing, taxes, fair trade practices and regulation..

By the way when these guys only take Paypal and don't have real CC ability it is often because they don't have to abide by the standards of normal bank card rules, visa and master card won't give these rip off fly by night guys accounts.. No real business, no rules, no phone ...... No account..

If you order enough stuff eventually you will have a problem or a question that you can't figure out and if you don't have a solution or can get someone on the phone you are up the creak..
Old 05-28-2011, 06:55 AM
katarinaconnors

Make that Creek...typing on iPad!
Old 05-29-2011, 08:13 PM
JMSTECH

I've been shopping at Hobbywireless since the start and always had perfect service!
Old 05-30-2011, 07:13 AM
katarinaconnors

I did also but then it went bad....like 2K worth of stuff over 3 months. Heck, I even order from Hobby King with good results. If they would just pick up the phone or answer emails. Got nothing againt them except the won't. I do stuff with two other fpv shops and they respond to emails rapidly and one even has forums and stuff... You just can't take money and then hide when something goes wrong..got no where to go on this! For all I know somebody else dropped the ball but I can't find out if I can't even get a good tracking number, ect.. They sent me three tracking numbers in sucession in my order confirmations each saying the one before was invalid??? Made no sense and I don't know what to do.. I have liked their selection and service until now.. If I could just get a real person, responsible person on the phone... For me from now on I will see if people are available on the other end before making the commitment.. Setting here for over a week since I should have received it just wondering.. Not a good feeling.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:24 AM
katarinaconnors

For the record it has been like 2plus years since I had a similar problem (aforementioned) and probably 20k worth of stuff ordered... But it only takes one bad deal to ruin your day. I have a friend who works for Amazon.com and she told me their national average of lost or misplaced orders is aprox 6%. Aprox 1 in 20.. But when you got a problem with them their phone number isn't unlisted or unanswered.. They take care of it.... Actually her job..

Enough said on this issue!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:31 PM
riosouza

First of all your comment does not fit the thread: Which 2.4GHz Patch receiver antenna to get???

Second, Hobby Wireless blocked your account. That means you can't buy from hobby wireless anymore.
Any vendor would take this action only for credit card fraudsters, or any other serious issues, such as claiming never receive the purchased merchandize.

You stated hobby wireless charges 40% restocking fees,.... YOU ARE A BIG LIAR... Hobby wireless has a 20% restocking fees policy which is fair to cover for all the headache and work to ship the items back to the manufacturer for re-packing or replacement and all of that cost money. Many other reputable business do it as well. In fact here is Hobby wireless policy http://hobbywireless.com/cart/index....id=5&chapter=0

Whenever you come to the forum to state something at least have decency to prove it!
katarinaconnors wrote:
We live on 7 acres here in the city and our mailbox is 1/4 mile away on the closest city street. Anything can happen.. Like the postal carrier said to me this week "we make mistakes". My substitute carrier just got fired from his job when he just went home and dumped his mail in a WalMart dumpster when he got upset. No kidding...
Hummmm... knowing that, you still insist to blame the vendor and try to trash the reputation?

I have 3 questions for you?

1- Did you add any shipping insurance?
2- Did you leave Hobby wireless any message and they never call you back?
3- Did you email hobby wireless a picture of your received items with the original package showing? This is what any person would do immediately after open the package and the realize the merchandize is wrong.

Everything makes sense why someone else called you as called liar and thief "My personal experience With ''Katt'', she is a liar and a thief!" http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_91..._2/key_/tm.htm

Katarine Cornnors that makes you A BIG LIAR and possible a THIEF too!

I'm sure the slandering you started will be very helpful to you as an online shopper.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:45 PM
katarinaconnors

Mellow out, my complaint is they don't take calls which makes it rather difficult to do Anything! Cant get tracking numbers, or anything to solve the problem.. Or simply ask a question.. And email would also work but they tell you it takes several days to get a response.. Great way to run a business..

Personally! Your gonna have a stroke if you don't settle down... If you know so much about it why don't you give me a phone number that is answered for them. Name calling and attacking me is probably not appropriate for any forum..

Done with this, will not respond further.. If people want to order from someone who they can't call OK with me.. Personally I am out a bunch of money and would like a good phone number... I did my part..

I haven't called Anyone a name or said anyone was trying to rip me off... I don't know because I can't get info... Was sent three different tracking numbers for the same order??? That seems a bit odd but I don't know.. Just reported the facts.. Again ....try to call them, you can't. My Issue Is They Dont ANSWER their phone! I had read this in other posting and I was confirming it.. If I am in error factually on the restock charge I regret that, sorry.... 20% still awful, i think, but that is what I read in this very forum.. Not my issue as I got to get it before I worry about refundis..

Done, and get a life, or take your meds... Quit the hate..
Old 05-30-2011, 02:57 PM
katarinaconnors

I simply posted this in response to several people who asked what was going on with Hobby Wireless... Not answering their phone or emails in regards to orders... It was apparently in another thread and I thought that was the one I was in... Ipads do not work well with rcu... And the editor doesn't work either... My opologies for being in the right place but the facts are the same.. Peace!
Old 05-31-2011, 06:36 AM
riosouza

You lie so much that you end up contradicting yourself..... in the same thread you said "Cant get tracking numbers, or anything to solve the problem..." then few lines later ... "Was sent three different tracking numbers for the same order?"
A lady at your age should be embarrassed of your teenager attitude.

I bet you got your tracking numbers and the status show delivered...