Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

No Carbon Cub thread?

Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

No Carbon Cub thread?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Lins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Carbon Cub thread?

I just checked out the site and WOW what an awesome cub! I would contemplate getting one, but we don't have a large enough 'field' to get one. Can anybody get the video to work on the AW site?
Old 06-05-2011, 02:57 AM
Zippi
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: No Carbon Cub thread?

ORIGINAL: Lins

I just checked out the site and WOW what an awesome cub! I would contemplate getting one, but we don't have a large enough 'field' to get one. Can anybody get the video to work on the AW site?
The video works fine for me. Aeroworks site is a little slow. If your ISP is slow as well it may take a pretty good while to get the video to play.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:27 AM
Lins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No Carbon Cub thread?

Ok, might just be a combination of their site and my computer. I can find it on youtube, but with no sound. I'll keep trying!