Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

Long order times?

Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Long order times?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 06:46 AM
bdboy007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long order times?

First time aeroworks customer here might be the last, I purchased a dle 20 conversion kit for a pro260 I purchased from tower hobbies drop shipped from aeroworks at the same time withen 1 day aeroworks emailed me a tracking number for the plane but as of today my card has not been billed for the conversion kit which is suppose to at time of shipment I spoke to Vince which was just rude so called back and spoke to Jeff which was a nice guy and said it would go out by end of week this frustrates me because I will not be able to finish this plane by next weekend and a pro260 sitting there wishing it was something other then aeroworks
Old 06-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Mark Dennis
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Long order times?

ORIGINAL: bdboy007

First time aeroworks customer here might be the last, I purchased a dle 20 conversion kit for a pro260 I purchased from tower hobbies drop shipped from aeroworks at the same time withen 1 day aeroworks emailed me a tracking number for the plane but as of today my card has not been billed for the conversion kit which is suppose to at time of shipment I spoke to Vince which was just rude so called back and spoke to Jeff which was a nice guy and said it would go out by end of week this frustrates me because I will not be able to finish this plane by next weekend and a pro260 sitting there wishing it was something other then aeroworks
I am very sorry to hear about your issue. Aeroworks has always tried to make sure orders are taken care as quickly as possible and are processed in the order they were received. We do have two separate processing systems, one for tower and other dealers and one for the orders taken online or over the phone. This is why your two orders were being taken care of separately. Please feel free to email me or give me a call and I will gladly look into your order and make sure that it is taken care of ASAP.

Thank You,
Mark Dennis
Aeroworks
(303) 371-4222
[email protected]
Old 06-25-2012, 11:09 AM
bdboy007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Long order times?

Called this morning Vince was very helpful got a follow up call from Sandy looking like I will have it Thursday just in time to hustle to put it together for the weekend fun fly