Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

HELP programming dual elevators

Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

HELP programming dual elevators

Old 12-13-2012, 06:56 PM
aileronomous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP programming dual elevators

i hear the aero-works team is top notch so i was hoping someone could advise or link me to a website showing how to program the dual elevators on my 50cc extra 260 with my DX7. i hear a Mike McCormick has a great link on this but cant find any info. Any would be greatly appreciated. TY Jeff Smith
Old 01-27-2013, 03:34 PM
speed2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP programming dual elevators

Problem with DX7 and dual elevators is if you need dual ailerons too, you end up with elevator trims on the slide switches . DX8 and ar8000 it is a graphic and you just tell it you have dual elevators and plug in to aux 2
Old 01-27-2013, 05:47 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts
Default RE: HELP programming dual elevators

I didn't have that issue with mine. I can't find anything in the instructions on it but if memory serves me, I used P mix 5 or 6 and plugged second elevator servo in aux 2.