Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
100cc Aeroworks Ultimate 20-300 >

100cc Aeroworks Ultimate 20-300

Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

100cc Aeroworks Ultimate 20-300

Old 09-08-2013, 01:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 100cc Aeroworks Ultimate 20-300

Hello,

I have a question about the servo requirements for the 100cc Ultimate. I noticed on the website that the ailerons only require one servo (which is a good thing), but when I tried to download the manual to get the recommended torque requirements, the download repeatedly failed to get past the first 850kb before it locked up and quit. I have enough Futaba BLS155's (250oz. @ 6 volts) to put in the plane and I'm thinking they would be sufficient for everything except the rudder. I do not fly 3D so I don't see where servos with super high torque output are required. I also know Aeroworks recommends Hitec servos, but they are not an option as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not interested in a bunch of comments about why I'm not going to use Hitec servos or how well they work for everyone else. I'd just appreciate some feedback from you guys that have actually owned and flown the plane.

TIA,
David
Old 09-09-2013, 07:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never mind Guys, I was able to download the manual at the office this morning so I have all the information I need.

David