Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Extra 260ep-3d

Old 11-07-2013, 05:55 PM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extra 260ep-3d

I am completely confused. I am attempting to assemble my EXTRA 260EP-3D.

I am on page 19 of the manual, Motor and Motor Installation, Step 2 (Assemble motor mount to motor.)

I have a Park 400 motor, as recommended in the instructions

The mounting holes in the supplied motor mount line up with the mounting holes in the REAR of the motor case. In order to mount the motor in the fuze, the motor mount must attach to the front of the motor case and the assembly is then attached to the front of the fuze.

There are three small holes in the front of the motor case but I am unable to locate an adapter on the Horizon web site that would allow me to attach the supplied motor mount to such an adapter.

What am I missing here? Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Front of case Rear of case
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	012.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1937564   Click image for larger version

Name:	011.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1937565